Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Museum Made For ME!

Children's Museums are so much fun! We love taking Samuel and he has such a great time while we are there. We took him to the one in Denver for the first time when he was just 3 months old. He's been back a couple more times and visited the one in Houston once. When I heard that The Woodlands reopened their location I knew it would be at the top of our to-do list.

My mom, dad and I took Samuel together. He didn't know where to start! First he wanted to look at the birds, then the fish, then the fire truck, then the grocery store then the house. He just kept running from one place to the next. The three of us were taking turns chasing him around and could barely keep up!

Fireman Sam











I'm buying peanut butter.





Right after I get some cash from the ATM.



Peeping Mom





Hey Grandpa! Let's go for a ride in the pickup truck. I'll drive.









Hmmm, see some resemblance?



A little dirt wont hurt.





Look, Nana! That's a chicken.



Nana's puppet show.



Mommy, I'll take you for a ride too.





This is amazing!