Friday, October 9, 2015

Flashback Friday: Look Who's Talking

Two years ago today, on October 9, 2012, Elijah said his first sentence! Of course, it was something that made us all laugh. "I want that!" His budding personality was already shining through!

He started out as a somewhat stoic little baby, it took a lot of silliness to make him smile, but he has developed into a funny guy who loves to make us laugh. He can still be shy sometimes, and is definitely strong-willed and stubborn, but his unexpected moments of hilarity are one thing that we love the most.

Here is a photo taken the day before while we were at the Bossier City main library's story time. I spent most of it chasing him around the room, trying to convince him to sit still on the rug or my lap. In fact, like this one, most of Elijah's photos are a little blurry because he can't ever sit still long enough for me to snap. He's always been my wild man!