Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Samuel Graham and the Blustery Day

Of all the seasons, I find Spring to be the most frustrating. You just never know what to expect. Some days it's relatively warm, at least enough to get outside a little and pretend like summer is just around the corner, then the next day it will snow.

Today happened to be one of the warm-ish days. At least that's what I thought when I decided to get Samuel and I ready to head out to the park. With the rest of Samuel's Christmas gift card to Toys-R-Us from dad we got Samuel a double-seater wagon. I spent the good part of an afternoon putting the thing together so I was anxious to get out and use it!

Unfortunately, it was much windier than I had expected. I have to remind myself (quite often, especially in the Spring) that just because the temperature is mild, the wind chill is usually about 10 degrees lower. Our "trip to the park" turned in to a walk down the street and back.

At least I snapped a few photos of Samuel in his new wagon!